T. Adam Hoerner was born and raised in Belleville, Illinois and is a lifelong resident of St. Clair County. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2014 and earned his law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2017. While in law school, Adam gained experience working for the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Illinois, concentrating primarily on medical malpractice. Adam also volunteered with Marquette’s Domestic Violence Injunction Clinic, where he aided volunteer attorneys in necessary preparations for domestic violence injunction hearings.
Following graduation from Marquette and admission to the Illinois bar in 2017, Adam joined Becker, Hoerner, Thompson & Ysursa and now focuses his time between municipal and local governmental representation, education law, and general civil litigation.
- Illinois – 2017
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Illinois – 2017
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. – 2017
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. – 2014
- Major – Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Clair County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member